We have a support group where those newly diagnosed with cancer and survivors meet to share and exchange experience.
Through our support group we:
1. Provide resources to help counsel patients and family with their emotions especially those newly diagnosed with cancer.
2. Counsel patients and their families on how to cope with depressions, anxiety, and fear
3. Provide a forum where loved ones can come together and discuss their fears and other issues freely.
4. Encourage survivors to share their stories while seeking solutions.
5. Encourage women to see beyond the stigma and also the myth associated with cancer.
6. Provide Nutritional tips
7. Show survivors how to perform specific breast cancer exercises after surgery.